Very SuperFishes Full Moon Affirmation confirmation



The Full Moon is a widely natural occurrence that has practices associated with it that based on old wives tales, myths, notions, and experience, etc. can be healing or harmful to one's spiritual awareness, enlightment or elevation. 


However, with affirmations one's spirit can be strengthen and uplifted to its highest power and purpose. 





This Full Moon's innerG, although, very superfishes (superstitious) will house an unbelievable and rare energy of self that will make you acknowledge and recognize 
With this recognition, the Full Moon will ask to flow with the current... Flow with the tides, waves, frequency of emotions from ALL directions. 





The Full Moon will ask that you be not aware of the supernatural in you and all around you. 


The Full Moon will ask that you become a legend; a SuperFish yourself and float on... carry on the story of your greatest movements and embrace the lunar energy within but do not become a lunatic.





We must affirm stillness in the midst of the storms, emotions, lunar energies and remain calm and at peace with ourselves and those surrounding our aura and spiritual being...


I am at Peace
I am Still 
I know my G.O.D.
I am not out of order
Order is always in order
I am the builder of my self
I can destroy and rebuild when 
I see unfit
I go with the flow but be not conformed but transformed by the flow
I am a SuperFish, being a legend 
for a legacy
I am healed 
I am not at harm
I put no one in harm that seeks not to harm
I guide with POWER and PURPOSE...
I am one with nature
I am seeking a higher self
I demand a higher self
I supply a higher self
I affirm greatness
I affirm
I affirm
I affirm
I affirm all of the above and below my realm of existence
~Oni Abeni





Comments

  1. This B.L.O.G. is (Basic Living Orders for Gods and Goddesses) and is published to inspire, enlighten, and edutain, not to promote any man-made business. However, CLEANLINESS is next to GODLINESS; therefore, thanks to you for sharing your symbolic love and support. It is humbly appreciated BeLoved

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD your Thoughts Affirmation

The Sacredness of Anointing The Spirit

Crown ChakRA Test... Adjust your CROWN or CROWN on Y.O.U. (your own uniqueness)