Wellness Affirmation

May the ill and afflicted be well in all ways or be wise in their illness and afflictions and guide their selves back to wellness with the power of word and action.


Wellness is the natural
 state of my body

I am well in every 
part of my being
I am well in the 
cells of my body
I am well in the 
center of my core
GOoD health reigns 
in the secret and dark 
places of my bodily illnesses 
I am at ease from all dis-eases
In my organs 
I am organizing 
healing innerG
There is healing 
light in the cells of my body
The healing power of Spirit is flowing through my entire being 
Wellness is the natural state of my body

~Oni Abeni

For those who choose not to change or do not have time to change may they be at peace with their perish and filled with the most highest LOVE and LAUGHTER... UNTIL... Ase' (so be it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD your Thoughts Affirmation

The Sacredness of Anointing The Spirit

Crown ChakRA Test... Adjust your CROWN or CROWN on Y.O.U. (your own uniqueness)