Wealthy Wednesday Affirmation


Wealth Affirmation



I am rich
I am drawn to funds and prosperity in abundance
I am a magnet for money
I am in a constant flow of cash flow
I am currency 


I am rich
I am stocked in shares
I am financially stable
I am worthy of the most highest wealth
I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me
Monies come to me easily and effortlessly


I am rich
My actions create prosperity and wealth
My thoughts are rich and focused on abundance
My funds allow me to have fun
I am comfortable in my wealth


I am rich
I am in joy with my abundance of money
I speak wealth and good health
I speak abundance in my life
I am economically sound in my movements
~On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD your Thoughts Affirmation

The Sacredness of Anointing The Spirit

Crown ChakRA Test... Adjust your CROWN or CROWN on Y.O.U. (your own uniqueness)