Transforming Tuesday



An Affirmation for Transformation






I am open to change

I am transforming
I am evolving with time in space 
I metamorphisize daily with every emotion (energy in motion)
I metamorphosize naturally
I am super human
I am a supreme being
I am altering my state of being
I am rearranging my energy
I am the physical altar that alters my spirit
I am a earthly reflection of a divine conversion
I am seasoned with every season
I am mutating and modifying every part of me
I am revising and translating my earthly rotation for a higher purpose and power
I appear to form in variations with no fear and the appearance is real
I form in the reflection of ALL and ALL renews my mind to see the nature thoroughly in ALL
I am open to change
I am transforming
~Oni Abeni





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD your Thoughts Affirmation

The Sacredness of Anointing The Spirit

Crown ChakRA Test... Adjust your CROWN or CROWN on Y.O.U. (your own uniqueness)